So this is a snapshot from the actual movie. What could it be? (extra hint: it’s horror)
17 comments on “I couldn’t think of a hint for this week”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- ►Cecil’s Picks (129)
- ►Good Bad Games (14)
- ▼Incoherent Ramblings (229)
- Championing Hated Movies Week 4 - Hadley's List
- 10 of the Best Good Bad B-Movie Moments Volume 1
- 10 of the Best Good Bad Movie Moments Volume 2
- 10 of the Best Good Bad Movie Moments Volume 3
- 20 Plus Questions with Good Bad Flicks
- 2020 Good Bad End of Year Update
- 5 of the Best Good Bad Movie Moments Volume 4
- 5 of the Best Good Bad Movie Moments Volume 5
- 5th Annual Request Month Winners
- 8 More days till Halloween
- A deceptive hint!
- A Hint
- A Slight Change of Plans
- A sub genre of horror
- A Very Holy Hint
- All Request January #3 Pick your top 4 Last Day to Vote!
- All Request Month Votes are open
- Almost forgot this week's hint
- And now for something completely different
- Another Final Frontier?
- Another win! (on a game that wasn't planned!)
- April 2018 Good Bad Flicks Channel Update
- April 2018 Q&A
- Back after the holiday
- Beast with a Gun - The Ferocious Legacy Featurette
- Blocked - No Episode This Week
- Blood & Gourd - Short Animated Music Video
- Both of these guys are in this movie
- Bram Stoker's Dracula SNES Challenge!
- Cat Scare Compilation
- Cecil's Stamp of Approval
- Cecil's Top 10 Favorite Movies of 2010
- Cecil's Top 10 of 2009
- Championing Hated Movies Week 1 with Geek Juice
- Championing Hated Movies Week 2 with Geek Juice
- Championing Hated Movies Week 3 with Geek Juice - Cecil's List
- Christmas in the sewer?
- Christmas Shorts Riffs Revisited
- Clonus vs The Island - Good Bad Flicks
- CM's Black Sheep Cinema episode 2: Friday the 13th PART 5 w/special guest Cecil
- Comments Are Working Again
- Dean Koontz Books Deserve Better Movie Adaptations
- Don't Open Til Christmas Commentary
- Don't Open Till Christmas Restored DVD!
- Dude Where's My Job? - Cecil Unscripted - Good Bad Flicks
- Duke Nukem Forever...Finally
- Every move is like Lightning
- Every Reference in The Cabin in the Woods
- First Ever Good Bad Flicks Livestream Update
- Follow me on Twitter!
- Friday the 13th iRiff update
- Friday the 13th Repetition Trailer
- Friday The 13th: Repetition
- Full Moon Video and Good Bad Flicks - Radiodrome
- Game Challenge Live! 6/28 8 PM EST
- GameEnthus Podcast ep103: Down for The Cause or Rubber Retribution
- Give me some requests for future episodes!
- Going for the gold with this week's hint
- Going to be away this week
- Good Bad Flicks Channel Update
- Good Bad Flicks Channel Update
- Good Bad Flicks in the News
- Good Bad Flicks joins The Escapist!
- Good Bad Flicks Turns 1!
- Good times were had by all
- Good to be back
- GoodBadFlicks - Help the Channel
- Goodness From 2018
- Happy New Year!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving! It's Cherpumple time!
- Hardware Problem Update
- He saved the human race
- Help Support the Show with Patreon!
- Here are the finalists for All Request January #2! Update
- Hey Hey Hey
- Hint > Hint > Hint
- Hurricane Sandy
- I couldn't think of a hint for this week
- I feel like I've seen the new Robocop suit before
- I hope you don't mind this week's hint
- I Miss Cop Rock
- I thought Honey Boo Boo looked familiar
- I'm in the mood for pancakes
- I'm keeping quiet about this hint
- I'm making it really easy this week
- If you need me I'll be under here
- Important Stuff!
- In case you didn't know this was happening
- In Search of Darkness - Horror Documentary Update
- In Search of Darkness - Horror Documentary Update 2
- In Search of Darkness 2 - Good Bad Flicks Special Edition Announcement
- In Search of Darkness Teaser Trailer
- In Search of Documentary Series UPDATE Plus New Teaser Trailer
- Infinity Chamber (formerly Somnio) is finally getting released!
- Iron Maiden at the Susquehanna Bank Center 6/29
- It Follows - Cecil Unscripted - Good Bad Flicks
- It's a cold one!
- It's Friday, Friday...
- It's not a Video Game Movie
- It's not Carrie
- It's not ET
- It's not Iron Sky
- Jackie Kong director of Blood Diner has a Kickstarter
- January Request Winners!
- July 2015 Q&A - Cecil Unscripted
- June 2019 Update
- Killer Klowns from Outer Space 2 UPDATE
- Last day to vote for All Request January
- Last week's hint was easy
- Lets celebrate with a Twitch Livestream! 9/7 at 8 PM EST
- Moon Base and Site News
- More Accolades? Aw shucks.
- More fun in the snow
- More Q & A with Good Bad Flicks
- More than two of them
- Motorcycles and 80s Hair
- My New Mousepad
- My Stance on Remakes
- Nah, Firestart's Not Happening For Now
- Negative Ghost Rider, the Pattern is Full
- New Editing Keyboard
- New Project? (Cast your vote on the sidebar)
- News and Stuff Indeed
- News and What Not
- No it's not the Terminator
- No Way.
- No, it's not the Fantastic Four
- Nominate me for the Golden Critic Awards!
- Not just for Furniture
- November 2015 Q&A
- November 2019 Update
- Obscure Halloween Specials
- October 2019 Halloween Update
- Oh Halley!
- On the set of The Avengers
- On the set of The Avengers now with video
- Once more, with feeling
- Out of this world?
- Outlast - Survival Horror that is Genuinely Scary!
- Plus and Minus
- Polling for The 3rd Annual All Request January Starts Now!
- Rabbit in Red Podcast - Road to Halloween Part 4
- Rabbit in Red Radio with Special Guest Cecil
- Request #3 This Sunday
- Request Number 2 on Sunday
- Request Week #4 You Already Know
- Roll for Initiative
- Santa Claus Conquers the Martians Live Riff - Best of
- Scream Magazine May-June Issue Unbagging
- Shark at the moon
- Should I do Sharknado? *update*
- Shudder Halfway to Halloween and 30 Day Shudder Promo Code
- Silent Hill Revelation
- Site News! New Projects! Exclamation Points!
- Site running a little slow the past few days?
- SMB The Aftermath
- So Bad It's Good 2 - Almost there!
- Something a little different
- Stupid weather
- Such a Nice Day Out
- Technical Difficulties Update
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cool As Ice Challenge - Wreckless Eating
- Thank you for 300k subs + Q&A
- Thanks Everyone
- The 4th Annual All Request January!
- The 5th Annual All Request Month
- The 6th Annual All Recommendation Month is here!
- The Cine-Masochist: Relentless
- The Crites have invaded my desk
- The Game of Life
- The Ghost House Story - Unscripted
- The latest edition to my desk
- The Ouija Board Story - Unscripted
- The Red Church Story - Unscripted
- The Return of the Cop
- The Rise and Fall of G4 TV 4 Gamers
- The Second Annual All Request January! Final Day to Add Your Picks!
- The Sensory Deprivation Tank Story - Unscripted
- The UFO Story - Unscripted
- The Winners!
- Then one foggy Christmas Eve...
- There's a hint hint in the closet
- There's two of them
- This is a disaster
- This is a screencap from the movie
- This one has a guy fighting giant spiders with a chainsaw
- This Sunday
- This week's hint is crazy
- This week's hint is on a roll
- This week's hint isn't laughing
- This week's hint never chases buses or women
- This week's hint will bug you
- This week's hint. Give him the stick!
- This will make some people happy
- This year's winners!
- Those Damn Kids
- Top 10 Most Ridiculous Movie Taglines
- Top Ten Best and Worst Films of 2012
- Total Recallin'
- Ugh Comment Spam
- Upcoming Live Event! Link: The Faces of Evil
- Update for this week
- Updates and Stuff
- Vote for the episodes you want to see in 2017
- Vote for what you want to see in January!
- Vote for your top 4!
- We brought a hint back with us...
- We could use some of this right now
- Well This is Unfortunate
- What could it be this week?
- What could it be?
- What do I do when I'm not watching bad movies?
- What does it take to make a good video game movie?
- Where is this week's video?
- Where's Mario?
- Who needs a Delorean when you have a Turbo Interceptor?
- Why Copyright Deadlock doesn't work
- Winter 2018 Update - Thanks for 200k Subs
- WTF are you doing Blumhouse?
- WTF Happened to Movie Posters?
- WTF Happened to Movie Remakes?
- WTF Happened to Movie Trailers?
- WTF Happened to PG-13?
- WTFU my Scouts Guide Review
- ►Radiodrome (11)
- ►Shorts (2)
- ►Videos (1488)
Wow. You are really good at this. Death Spa it is!
It looks like Sinister
While I liked Sinister a lot, I probably won’t be doing anything with it for quite some time.
review more friday and leprechn flms
I think before he said he might do the Friday the 13th franchise but I wish he would review Jason X as that is considered the black sheep of the Jason films and no one as positively properly reviewed it.
I thought Jason X was tied with Friday the 13th Part… um… whatever: Jason’s Dead. Which, incidentally, is the -only- F13th movie I’ve seen (well, it and Freddy v Jason).
I always thought Jason goes to Hell was the black sheep but then I heard that there was a major dislike of X, which I don’t get at all. X was pure, concentrated fan service. I loved it to pieces. Jason goes to Hell had an awesome opening scene and then the rest was pure garbage.
Yep. I would love to do a proper Friday retrospective but it would take a ton of time and I want to make sure I do it properly. Jason X…is getting some attention soon. Not an episode but I’ll post more when it’s ready.
In due time.
I read the above comments, so I already know that’s Death Spa, but personally, I at first thought that was Prom Night.
I now looked this up on IMDb. Brenda Bakke is listed in the cast. Is this setting up for Under Siege 2 or Demon Knight?
Demon Knight is coming some time before the end of the year. Under Siege 2 is good stuff…I’ll add it to the list.
Perhaps a crossover with your Tales from the Crypt guy is possible. Also, maybe a two-parter with Bordello of Blood.
We were thinking about doing something with the movies starting with Demon Knight.
i have all the leprechaun films and my favorie is leprechaun 1 and 4
The IMBD synopsis is priceless.
” Michael’s health club is beseiged with a series of terrible murders involving killer saunas and other grisly devices. Michael’s wife killed herself a while before and her brother holds Michael responsible. Michael needs to stop the bloodshed before he loses all of his clients”
I mean forget the fact that his wife has killed herself, or that other people are dying too, Mchael needs to stop the bloodshed because he’s losing clients.