This is a screencap from the movie. What could it be?
16 comments on “Almost forgot this week’s hint”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- ►Cecil’s Picks (129)
- ►Good Bad Games (14)
- ▼Incoherent Ramblings (229)
- Championing Hated Movies Week 4 - Hadley's List
- 10 of the Best Good Bad B-Movie Moments Volume 1
- 10 of the Best Good Bad Movie Moments Volume 2
- 10 of the Best Good Bad Movie Moments Volume 3
- 20 Plus Questions with Good Bad Flicks
- 2020 Good Bad End of Year Update
- 5 of the Best Good Bad Movie Moments Volume 4
- 5 of the Best Good Bad Movie Moments Volume 5
- 5th Annual Request Month Winners
- 8 More days till Halloween
- A deceptive hint!
- A Hint
- A Slight Change of Plans
- A sub genre of horror
- A Very Holy Hint
- All Request January #3 Pick your top 4 Last Day to Vote!
- All Request Month Votes are open
- Almost forgot this week's hint
- And now for something completely different
- Another Final Frontier?
- Another win! (on a game that wasn't planned!)
- April 2018 Good Bad Flicks Channel Update
- April 2018 Q&A
- Back after the holiday
- Beast with a Gun - The Ferocious Legacy Featurette
- Blocked - No Episode This Week
- Blood & Gourd - Short Animated Music Video
- Both of these guys are in this movie
- Bram Stoker's Dracula SNES Challenge!
- Cat Scare Compilation
- Cecil's Stamp of Approval
- Cecil's Top 10 Favorite Movies of 2010
- Cecil's Top 10 of 2009
- Championing Hated Movies Week 1 with Geek Juice
- Championing Hated Movies Week 2 with Geek Juice
- Championing Hated Movies Week 3 with Geek Juice - Cecil's List
- Christmas in the sewer?
- Christmas Shorts Riffs Revisited
- Clonus vs The Island - Good Bad Flicks
- CM's Black Sheep Cinema episode 2: Friday the 13th PART 5 w/special guest Cecil
- Comments Are Working Again
- Dean Koontz Books Deserve Better Movie Adaptations
- Don't Open Til Christmas Commentary
- Don't Open Till Christmas Restored DVD!
- Dude Where's My Job? - Cecil Unscripted - Good Bad Flicks
- Duke Nukem Forever...Finally
- Every move is like Lightning
- Every Reference in The Cabin in the Woods
- First Ever Good Bad Flicks Livestream Update
- Follow me on Twitter!
- Friday the 13th iRiff update
- Friday the 13th Repetition Trailer
- Friday The 13th: Repetition
- Full Moon Video and Good Bad Flicks - Radiodrome
- Game Challenge Live! 6/28 8 PM EST
- GameEnthus Podcast ep103: Down for The Cause or Rubber Retribution
- Give me some requests for future episodes!
- Going for the gold with this week's hint
- Going to be away this week
- Good Bad Flicks Channel Update
- Good Bad Flicks Channel Update
- Good Bad Flicks in the News
- Good Bad Flicks joins The Escapist!
- Good Bad Flicks Turns 1!
- Good times were had by all
- Good to be back
- GoodBadFlicks - Help the Channel
- Goodness From 2018
- Happy New Year!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving! It's Cherpumple time!
- Hardware Problem Update
- He saved the human race
- Help Support the Show with Patreon!
- Here are the finalists for All Request January #2! Update
- Hey Hey Hey
- Hint > Hint > Hint
- Hurricane Sandy
- I couldn't think of a hint for this week
- I feel like I've seen the new Robocop suit before
- I hope you don't mind this week's hint
- I Miss Cop Rock
- I thought Honey Boo Boo looked familiar
- I'm in the mood for pancakes
- I'm keeping quiet about this hint
- I'm making it really easy this week
- If you need me I'll be under here
- Important Stuff!
- In case you didn't know this was happening
- In Search of Darkness - Horror Documentary Update
- In Search of Darkness - Horror Documentary Update 2
- In Search of Darkness 2 - Good Bad Flicks Special Edition Announcement
- In Search of Darkness Teaser Trailer
- In Search of Documentary Series UPDATE Plus New Teaser Trailer
- Infinity Chamber (formerly Somnio) is finally getting released!
- Iron Maiden at the Susquehanna Bank Center 6/29
- It Follows - Cecil Unscripted - Good Bad Flicks
- It's a cold one!
- It's Friday, Friday...
- It's not a Video Game Movie
- It's not Carrie
- It's not ET
- It's not Iron Sky
- Jackie Kong director of Blood Diner has a Kickstarter
- January Request Winners!
- July 2015 Q&A - Cecil Unscripted
- June 2019 Update
- Killer Klowns from Outer Space 2 UPDATE
- Last day to vote for All Request January
- Last week's hint was easy
- Lets celebrate with a Twitch Livestream! 9/7 at 8 PM EST
- Moon Base and Site News
- More Accolades? Aw shucks.
- More fun in the snow
- More Q & A with Good Bad Flicks
- More than two of them
- Motorcycles and 80s Hair
- My New Mousepad
- My Stance on Remakes
- Nah, Firestart's Not Happening For Now
- Negative Ghost Rider, the Pattern is Full
- New Editing Keyboard
- New Project? (Cast your vote on the sidebar)
- News and Stuff Indeed
- News and What Not
- No it's not the Terminator
- No Way.
- No, it's not the Fantastic Four
- Nominate me for the Golden Critic Awards!
- Not just for Furniture
- November 2015 Q&A
- November 2019 Update
- Obscure Halloween Specials
- October 2019 Halloween Update
- Oh Halley!
- On the set of The Avengers
- On the set of The Avengers now with video
- Once more, with feeling
- Out of this world?
- Outlast - Survival Horror that is Genuinely Scary!
- Plus and Minus
- Polling for The 3rd Annual All Request January Starts Now!
- Rabbit in Red Podcast - Road to Halloween Part 4
- Rabbit in Red Radio with Special Guest Cecil
- Request #3 This Sunday
- Request Number 2 on Sunday
- Request Week #4 You Already Know
- Roll for Initiative
- Santa Claus Conquers the Martians Live Riff - Best of
- Scream Magazine May-June Issue Unbagging
- Shark at the moon
- Should I do Sharknado? *update*
- Shudder Halfway to Halloween and 30 Day Shudder Promo Code
- Silent Hill Revelation
- Site News! New Projects! Exclamation Points!
- Site running a little slow the past few days?
- SMB The Aftermath
- So Bad It's Good 2 - Almost there!
- Something a little different
- Stupid weather
- Such a Nice Day Out
- Technical Difficulties Update
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cool As Ice Challenge - Wreckless Eating
- Thank you for 300k subs + Q&A
- Thanks Everyone
- The 4th Annual All Request January!
- The 5th Annual All Request Month
- The 6th Annual All Recommendation Month is here!
- The Cine-Masochist: Relentless
- The Crites have invaded my desk
- The Game of Life
- The Ghost House Story - Unscripted
- The latest edition to my desk
- The Ouija Board Story - Unscripted
- The Red Church Story - Unscripted
- The Return of the Cop
- The Rise and Fall of G4 TV 4 Gamers
- The Second Annual All Request January! Final Day to Add Your Picks!
- The Sensory Deprivation Tank Story - Unscripted
- The UFO Story - Unscripted
- The Winners!
- Then one foggy Christmas Eve...
- There's a hint hint in the closet
- There's two of them
- This is a disaster
- This is a screencap from the movie
- This one has a guy fighting giant spiders with a chainsaw
- This Sunday
- This week's hint is crazy
- This week's hint is on a roll
- This week's hint isn't laughing
- This week's hint never chases buses or women
- This week's hint will bug you
- This week's hint. Give him the stick!
- This will make some people happy
- This year's winners!
- Those Damn Kids
- Top 10 Most Ridiculous Movie Taglines
- Top Ten Best and Worst Films of 2012
- Total Recallin'
- Ugh Comment Spam
- Upcoming Live Event! Link: The Faces of Evil
- Update for this week
- Updates and Stuff
- Vote for the episodes you want to see in 2017
- Vote for what you want to see in January!
- Vote for your top 4!
- We brought a hint back with us...
- We could use some of this right now
- Well This is Unfortunate
- What could it be this week?
- What could it be?
- What do I do when I'm not watching bad movies?
- What does it take to make a good video game movie?
- Where is this week's video?
- Where's Mario?
- Who needs a Delorean when you have a Turbo Interceptor?
- Why Copyright Deadlock doesn't work
- Winter 2018 Update - Thanks for 200k Subs
- WTF are you doing Blumhouse?
- WTF Happened to Movie Posters?
- WTF Happened to Movie Remakes?
- WTF Happened to Movie Trailers?
- WTF Happened to PG-13?
- WTFU my Scouts Guide Review
- ►Radiodrome (11)
- ►Shorts (2)
- ►Videos (1488)
My guess is Sleepaway Camp, but not sure.
Ernest Goes To Camp
Cabin Fever. The car looks too old, but what the hell.
Btw, I really like the podcasts you did and listened to some others on their site. Very interesting and in the case of the Uwe Boll interview enlightening. I haven’t seen the ones after he lost his money pit, so I can’t judge if he really has improved.
It almost seems he wanted to be a “real” director. He got the chance with no-risk easy money trash (which in the process killed Game-Movies in it’s infancy). He was the guy who was there at the right time and the right place (german NRW citicen / german NRW tax-hole). Now he tires to do “serious” movies (and also cheap followups) and can’t, because his name is poison. Just look at his kickstarter for Postal 2. As a gamer I’ve never thought I say this: Give him a chance with a project he really likes and the money to follow through. Unlike Sam Raimi he still seems to give a shit.
On the other hand I see a guy like John Carpenter who had nothing but bad luck, a cut budged and did a fantastic job.
I wouldn’t say Uwe killed video game movies. He may have pulled the plug, but they were already on life support by the time he rolled around.
Video game movies were just getting re-introduced and he did a ton of damage to them. (which is one of the reasons I’m resentful towards him) Studios weren’t looking at who made the game movies, they were just looking at these movies coming out that were losing money and hated by fans/critics. They then unfairly assumed no one wanted video games adapted to film.
Plus, hollywood will always look at video games as inferior to film.
I am probably in the minority but I like most Hollywod video games movies including Uwe Bolls first three films House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark and BloodRayne. It was after the hostile reaction to those films by people who hate his movies no matter what they became crap and boring with the exception of In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale that I thought was OK.
Uwe Boll as a director is hit and miss. Assault on Wall Street is a good film but Suddenly with much of the same cast was crap.
His films commit the biggest sin you can commit as a movie…they are boring. (not all of them, just the ones I’ve seen)
They have ok moments but he needs to realize that just because you film it, doesn’t mean it has to go into the movie.
Thanks! They are a lot of fun to do.
I haven’t seen it yet but I’ve heard Uwe Boll’s Assault on Wall Street is a damn fine film.
Its a sad day when the legendary John Carpenter can’t get the budget to do a film he’s been trying to get made for the past 5-10 years.
What movie is that? I am baffled that Carpenter can’t get funding for a film.
If you say its a sequel to Big Trouble then I will proceed to start the plan to start selling blood and everything else in order to assist funding said film
I can’t remember the name because I was discussing it with someone almost a year ago. It was a sort of horror western, that sounded really neat. It’s so frustrating when they will give John Moore, a director who has had nothing but dismal critical and box office failures under his belt, the Die Hard franchise and 92 million dollars. Meanwhile John F’ing Carpenter has to struggle to get 5-10 million to make a movie. What is wrong with people?!?
What? You expect Hollywood to fund new and original productions? Carpenter is known for his great long-term (i.e. cult and retroactive) success and not blockbusters. These days it is all about opening weekends, appealing to the current “young” demographic and little else. It is silly and short-sighted, but there it is. Execs know it cannot be a proper remake, reboot or reimagining if you use the original writers, directors or actors and they are frankly, too scared to try.
It just baffles me that they will drop 100 million like its nothing on an unproven director but then you have a famous genre director who wants 10 million and he has to struggle for years until maybe getting some of it.
Exactly. As usual, they aren’t seeing the bigger picture.
Look at all the fails:
TV will be the death of theaters
VCRs will be the death of theaters
DVDs will be the death of rentals
Piracy is costing the industry billions and will be the death of theaters
Digital downloads will be the death of theaters and rentals
Streaming will be the death of theaters
I’m willing to be that the overwhelming cheap ass tactic of slapping 3D on everything hurt theater sales more than piracy.
Ticks a.k.a. Infested. Nice.
FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 2? OR JASON LIVES?
I would have said the Friday the 13th remake but you didn’t like that movie.
Given it is a summer camp the only thing I can think of is Friday the 13th so I’ll guess Freddy vs Jason.
evil dead 1 or 2?